WELCOME TO TOURNAMENT CHESS
Games are held every Thursday at 7:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
please be here 10 minutes before game time to play in tournaments.
All of MrHugs sites are best viewed with Internet Explorer 4.0 or better
Join This Chess Mailing List
to be notified in advance of special games and tournaments we are planning on.
Your Game Hosts are Troop, GoodElf1, and MrHugs
Prior to playing check in with the game host to recieve instructions and your first game assignment
YOU NEED VIRTUAL PLACES TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TOURNAMENTS
You can download it here, just click on the banner below and get transported to the download site, and just follow their download and installation instructions and you are on your way to great chats, and fun games in Virtual Places.
To be notified of anything new on MrHugs Sites Join my Mailing List...
Please take a moment to sign our guestbook
or sign our Chess Forum
STANDARD CHESS RULES APPLY EXCEPT FOR ANY NOTED|
1. Games are timed games...Host must be called into the game to verify winner. Each game will end after set time and winner is determined by a CHECKMATE or TIMED OUT.|
2. To set time; The person initiating the game is responsible for setting the game timer. To do this right click on your new game board and select OPTIONS then select CLOCK, then select CUSTOM and put 10 in the minutes box. Click OK. and you are ready to go. Each player will have 10 minutes of playing time...at end of the time or if you get a checkmate ..... immediately notify a Game HOST to come in and verify winner BEFORE DELETING GAME BOARD!!! All games that are deleted without game HOST verifying will not be counted in the tournament.
3. Winners only of each game will move on to play winner of another game, until night ends with nightly Champion.|
4. Winner of the Nightly Game will play a Monthly Championship Round to determine the Monthly prize winner, and will be eligible to play at the end of the year in the Yearly Grand Championship Round
5. After Each Round Game Host must be notified to verify winner for your round and make assignments for the next round of players. All Host decisions are Final.
If you are not playing in the tournament, we have set up a practice site for you to play in so not to use up the room seats during a tournament night.....PRACTICE ROOM
Links to More Chess and Game Sites
Caissa's Web |
Chess Connection |
Barrie Chess Club |
Conn. Chess Magazine |
La Mecca Chess Encyclopedia |
World Chess Champions |
Western Mass Chess Page |
Steve Pribut |
Chess Cafe |
Sean's Mining Company|
Internet Chess Club |
Stuart Maniac Closet |
World Chess Champions |
Clubmate Windows Database |
Chess Mail by Tim Harding |
ECO Calculator |
Logical Chess |
Diagram Utility |
Chess Tips |
USCF Online |
64 Commandments |
Chess Problems |
Beginner Chess |
IRC Chess |
Vincent's Chess Problems |
Win95 Internet Chess |
Intellect Chess |
ICE Chess |
Chess Captor |
Download Winboard from Earthlink |
Links by Bill Wall |
Links from Novia Scotia Chess |
Any question email MrHugs at MrHugs1@aol.com
Thanks for visiting come back often, relax and join us in a game or two.......
Email MrHugs at MrHugs1@yahoo.comor at MrHugs1@mindspring.com